Did you ever wonder what it was like to run a 6-figure online marketing business? Well, you’ll find that out today on this episode, with Amy Porterfield (http://www.amyporterfield.com). From her beginnings at Harley Davidson, to her years writing content for Tony Robbins (Yes, THAT Tony Robbins) the the savvy online marketer she is today, Amy has a LOT of range. We kept talking and talking, and nugget after nugget kept dropping!
Here are some of the things you’ll learn on the show:
- Whether or not Amy has a Harley tattoo
- How much Amy studied to learn what she knows now
- When Amy became “unemployable”
- Where she went for inspiration and training at the beginning of her career.
- How much she loves (or doesn’t) public speaking.
- What a day in the life of Amy Porterfield looks like
Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast http://www.amyporterfield.com/category/podcast/
Copyblogger.com – Brian Clark
Social Media Examiner – http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/
Lewis Howes Webinar – http://lewishowes.com/webinars/the-ultimate-webinar-marketing-guide/