Free coaching Friday, y’all. To truly start your weekend off right I’m here with another edition of free coaching Friday: you ask the questions and I provide the answers.
If you haven’t listened to one of these episodes before this is YOUR chance to ask questions: ask anything you want on whatever you want, any topic you want: bring it on! If you want to be part of the next show join us in the Proudly Unemployable Facebook group here. Look for my post, typically on Thursday, asking for your questions. Post yours in the comments section and then tune in the next day to hear my answer.
Sound good?! Great! Let’s get to episode 397 of The Solopreneur Hour.
More About Solopreneur Free Coaching Friday
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What would I have done differently if I had had a family to support during my solopreneur journey?
- What’s it feel like to ride in my vintage Porsche – comfortable or not?
- How did I shoot the videos for my social media marketing course
- What is the single hardest thing I’ve had to do as a solopreneur?
- What’s the latest on the Proudly Unemployable book?
- What’s the set up of Studio 86? What is in it? Is there a quick snapchat tour you can take?
- What tasks do you outsource? Do you use a VA or do you outsource each item separately as needed?
- What is my quick and painless recommendation for SEO on a new blog?
- Should you talk with your audience via one-on-one calls to really figure out how you can create the most value for them?
- How can you overcome impostor syndrome? How do you decide what idea you should try or invest in first?
- In the world of nonprofits, who are some voices you should follow/listen to? What is the difference in nonprofit entrepreneurs vs for profit entrepreneurs?
- Do you need to protect your tagline through a trademark/copyright?