Brittany Michalchuk grew up in an entrepreneurial family in Calgary Alberta. She’s the founder of Bracelets For Humanity (http://bracelets4humanity.com), a serial entrepreneur, and is heavily focused on keeping a positive mindset. She’s also about to star in Canada’s version of The Bachelor.
On today’s show we chat about:
- Growing up in a really entrepreneurial house
- What it was like to be the “ugly kid”, and how she went from that to a beauty queen
- How she keeps a positive mindset
- What it was like to be on The Bachelor
- How she surrounds herself with positive people…or she bounces.
This is a mantra/methodology she uses for herself on a day to day basis:
First, get clear on your purpose and vision and your future life.
- What am I thinking?
- What am I doing? (being productive, drinking too much, regrettable actions…)
- Who are you with? (what environment are you in? Who you surround yourself by? What convos are you having?)