Internet Marketing Guruette Dawn Marrs (https://dawnmarrs.com) and Michael hang out on The Solopreneur Hour and talk about how to leave your corporate job, what path to choose for your new career after you “fire your boss”, some great resources to get you started thinking in the right way, the 5 books every solopreneur should read, and more!
Great Web Resources To Learn From:
Internet Marketing, Podcasting, Affiliate Marketing: Pat Flynn & SmartPassiveIncome.com
Social Media Training for Solopreneurs: https://itsaboutsocial.com/offer
Dawn’s Great FREE Webinar: How To Make Your First $350 Online, Without Spending Any Money: https://www.dawnmarrs.com/freewebinar
Video Genesis: https://videogenesis.com/
If You Want To Learn More About Network Marketing, drop me a line with the contact form.
Great Podcast To Listen To About Rethinking Money:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad & The Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki – Defines “wealth”, and shows you the value of passive income and cash flow. Read these two books first.
- The Four Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss – How to create and test a “muse”, an an overall excellent source of how to live like a millionaire without being one. Required reading for anyone wanting to start an online business. This book is a complete game-changer.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It – Dispels the myths about owning your own business, and helps point you in the right direction about how to set up your new company.
- StrengthsFinder 2.0– If you need to figure out your path in your life, or in your career, this is the best book I’ve read for that.
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion – Honorable mention. Learn how to act and how to leverage your passion with social media. Garyvee is a monster!