Free coaching Friday, y’all. To truly start your weekend off right I’m here with another edition of free coaching Friday: you ask the questions and I provide the answers.
If you haven’t listened to one of these episodes before this is YOUR chance to ask questions: ask anything you want on whatever you want, any topic you want: bring it on! If you want to be part of the next show join us in the Proudly Unemployable Facebook group here. Look for my post, typically on Thursday, asking for your questions. Post yours in the comments section and then tune in the next day to hear my answer
Today’s Free Coaching Friday was a hoot for me to do…I think you can hear it in my mood. This show focused a LOT on events; Which ones matter, which ones you should attend, and why you should attend them. Also, I share a business idea for one of you action takers to grab and run with it! So, get to it!
Michael’s Strengths from book No#5 of the Sexy Seven – Strengths Finder 2.0
- Activator – People strong in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.
- Achiever – People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
- Command – People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Futuristic – People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Ideation– People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
Selected Links and Resources From This Episode
- Profit First
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- Zag by Marty Neumeier
Press Solohour Mentioned in:
- Marla Tabaka – 35 Outstanding Podcast Picks from Entrepreneurs like you
- John Lincoln Marketing – 19 Best Podcast Bussiness
- Adam Carolla
- Patrick Dempsey
- Patrick Long
Previous Episodes Mentioned
- Re Perez – Episode 89 – How branding is the cornerstone of your business with Re Perez
- Mike Koenigs – Episode 407 – Mike Koenigs on creating a million entrepreneurs
This ep is brought to you by Hostgator!