Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click to Get Each Episode Hand Delivered! Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | How To Subscribe!
Today’s show is a fun one. We talk about focus, getting away from distractions, doing something you love versus something you think you’re supposed to be doing, how to organize your thoughts around books and information products, how to take the “Art of the Interview” course, and much much more.
Get conferencetopia, a free course on how to crush events and conferences, and build relationships that will build your business faster.
Participate in the Art of the Interview Beta (Only 3 spots left!) for 50% off, until midnight Friday, August 19.
- 9:18 Lessons learned from Puerto Rico
- 13:22 The One Thing & Consuming the Art of The Interview
- 16:25 Working alone together
- 18:17 Writers write, they do it because they love it
- 26:03 Turning fiction writing into a business
- 31:12 Organizing your course or book
- 37:11 Thrive 2016