Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click to Get Each Episode Hand Delivered! Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | How To Subscribe!
Today Jessica Shaanan (https://jessicashaanan.com
) stops by Studio 86 to talk about her recent huge development, and the real-world struggles of starting your own business.
Today we chat about:
- Confidence coaching
- Being brought up a certain way and breaking the cycle
- Talking philanthropy and big picture
- What is your selfish why?
- Her Roles and responsibilities in a startup
- Becoming a coach
- Pivoting in your business
- Locating red flags in your business
- Grinding and working while you build this
This was a fascinating story of perseverance, stepping into the unknown while tempering your fear, pivoting when you didn’t hit the mark the first time, and when to pull the ripcord and “get a job”.
– An organic superfood powder. Perfect for getting your greens and veggies in the most efficient way possible! Get 20% your order by using the promo code “solohour” at checkout.