These episodes are all about you, dear Soloists. You write in to receive suggestions and input from myself and the oh-so-talented DawnMarrs.com (she goes by Dawn Marrs in real life). It’s your chance to get an outside perspective on what it is you want to create in your solopreneur biz.
We love hearing from you and in this show we delve into a variety of industries and interests. A few of the nuggets we dish out include:
- What you’ll discover from the title of a police officer’s blog and why it’s important to your solo biz.
- Why charging too little may be hurting a professional photographer’s business – and what you can take away for your own business.
- The lesson you’ll learn from an info security officer’s web site and why its relevant to your online presence.
- The super secret Facebook tactics we recommend for a direct sales listener – and how you can use them to generate organic traffic for you in any market.
- How creating powerful case studies can be a windfall for a financial guru and how you can use the same tool for any of your products or services.
This show was jam-packed with your questions and our advice. We had a great time getting to know you through your emails, it’s awesome to learn more about YOU Soloists. Thank you for writing in and sharing your journeys with us.
Dawn’s dropping the knowledge online so if you just can’t get enough, connect with her on Facebook and Twitter:
Resources from this Episode: