Did you know 91% of the people on the planet have a mobile phone? And 50% of those people use their mobile phones as their primary resource for the Internet. It’s obvious your content needs to be mobile-friendly. I quickly realized, after seeing his presentation at NMX…that I didn’t have my ducks in a row as it pertained to mobile marketing. and online business.
And to talk about the best practices for mobile marketing, I welcomed Greg Hickman to the show.
Greg has deep roots in mobile marketing dating back to 2005. He saw the early success and the potential from the early days and he’s been on the mobile marketing path ever since, including building his own text message marketing company.
In episode 62, Greg deepens our understanding of the value of mobile marketing from SMS messages to mobile-friendly web sites. We talk about:
- Just how important it is for you to create a great first mobile impression of your web site.
- The questions you must ask yourself before making your web site mobile-friendly.
- 70% of Coca-Cola’s mobile marketing budget is spent on text message campaigns – why that matters to you and your business.
- The ninja tactics you can apply right NOW on Instagram.
- 90% of text messages are read within three minutes: true or false? Why the answer impacts your business.
You’ll hear all of that and so much more in this jam-packed episode.
And Greg has graciously offered to buy a Solopreneur Hour t-shirt for one lucky Soloist! To be considered, leave a comment below outlining one action you’re going to take as a result of something you heard in this show. Be sure to include a link to your web site. Greg will pick one lucky winner and buy them a T-shirt!
To be mobile with Greg, connect with him on Facebook and Twitter:
Resources from this episode:
Infograph on mobile marketing (click on the image)