Dana Malstaff is the CEO and Founder of Boss Mom. (http://boss-mom.com) She is a mother, author, business strategist, podcaster, blind spot reducer, and movement maker. She is the author of Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro.
Dana sits down for a one-on-one interview during the New Media Summit conference in San Diego. This show barely touches on how much depth Dana has as a businesswoman. Dana runs a multiple six-figure business, and we touch on a lot of how to create community, nurture your audience, and continue to give them products they love.
Some topic highlights:
- The correct framework and how to build a great online course
- How to create your sales funnel with the end result in mind
- How to vet your coaching clients
- How to focus on benefits of your offerings, and not the features
- How she stays true to her brand, even with her imagery
- Digs in deep about our "free to paid journey"
- Is there a silver bullet of online course work?
- How she refines her systems every week
This just scratches the surface...this conversation is a true "writer-downer", as I like to say. Enjoy!
Connect with Dana and check out her free webinar: How to Create a Great Online Course