Today our good friend Dana Malstaff (http://boss-mom.com) stops by to talk about the basics of systematizing your solopreneur biz. She runs a veritable empire over there at Boss Mom, and had to get started somewhere.
A few things we covered:
- a GREAT tip about setting up your schedule
- How and when to create content
- What three things Dana focuses on the night before so she can be productive
- What she does every week to refine her systems
- How she hired her first employee
- Starbitrage and Barbitrage, and how they can help your biz.
- Lots more
As usual, this is an action-packed episode full of juicy ideas.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Tweet me or email me. @solohour on the twitter.