In these shows, you, our fearless soloists, send us your questions about how to put your talents, skills and passions to use. Together with the talented and uber-bad ass Dawn Marrs, we make every attempt to answer your questions with ideas and suggestions on how to fire your boss and live the life of a successful solopreneur.
So many of you wrote in that we now have two shows worth of great questions! We hope to publish the second one shortly, but for now let’s dive into the nuggets from this episode:
Topics we cover in this show:
- We debate whether to hone in on a particular niche or let your audience come to you – and what it means for your business.
- The safe and simple nutritional plan for injury recovery and ideal health.
- Is it ethical to teach people to become locksmiths? What does it mean for you?
- Why any musician can and should follow in the footsteps of successful giants like Mike Johnston.
- The benefits of mastermind groups and why every solopreneur needs to be in one.
- What would your next step be if you earned as much in your first month of your solo biz as you had in your previous year of working for The Man? We advise one such listener.
- The tips we give a PGA pro on leveraging his current relationships for his future Soloist endeavors – are there relationships in your life you are overlooking?
- Why you should always ask, even when you think the answer’s going to be no.
This episode was a fun, informative session for us, and we hope it is for you too. We love getting your questions, learning about you and helping you Find Your Swing™. To send us your questions or comments for future Find Your Swing episodes go to https://solopreneurhour.com/contact/ and drop me a line.
Ready for more of Dawn’s wit and wisdom? Connect with her on Facebook and Twitter:
Resources from this episode:
Voteforsolohour.com – Stitcher Awards (link to Best New Podcast)
Dawn’s Academy – LINK
J, J, J, Right Hook – LINK
Isagenix – LINK?
Social Media Ninja Tactics LINK